Alec Arho Havrén
– Inventor/concept developer of Smart Energy Road and Traffic System (SERTS) , an energy harvesting smart micro grid with wireless mobile inductive charging of EVs
– Founder, CEO, Chairman, and Circuit Architect of Gotland Ring (world’s first sustainable race and test circuit)
– Automotive industry and traffic electrification expert and consultant
– Strategy & policy consultant
– Also worked within management consulting and financial markets
– Graduate of California Lutheran University and Thunderbird Global School of Management
Founder and chairman of World Ecological Forum Alec Arho Havrén, a Thunderbird School of Global Management business school graduate, is a social and environmental entrepreneur and a consultant. Gotland, the Swedish island in the Baltic Sea, and Finland is where Alec has his roots. However, Alec is a global citizen who has studied and worked in various countries and environments, including North America, China, and Europe.
Alec is a frequent speaker on subject matters, such as the paradigm shift of the automotive industry, traffic electrification, mission specific zero- and low-emission vehicles, traffic safety, entrepreneurship, green leadership, and eco innovation.
Additionally, Alec has derived unique edutainment driver training courses, such as Safety & Eco Driving and advanced specialised programmes derived from racing (Alec is formerly an accomplished racing driver with many wins around Europe). His extra curricular activities include ornithology, history, tennis, skiing, and many other sports; Alec is a top world ranked senior tennis player (European Champion in singles, doubles, and mixed) on the ITF Senior Tour.